Thursday, March 18, 2010

NEW Stamp Release Pack #3

It’s that time again! :-) Today I have 11 brand new stamps for you in a fun ‘Outdoor Play’ themed pack at my shop!

NR-3-display 
This pack was inspired by all of the playtime my kids have had outside as springtime approaches, and also by Disney’s ‘Bambi’. Such a sweet movie.

Here’s what you’ll find in this pack:

* A Boy and His Wagon
* Fancy Butterfly
* Happy Kite
* Little Skunk
* Love Birds
* Mushroom Mouse
* Play sentiment
* Snail Ride
* Toadstool Buggies
* Tools of a Kind
* Turtle's Friend

This pack is available at a discounted price, but each of these stamps is also available as a single in my shop! :-)

Enjoy! Happy crafting.

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. the new designs are delightful.. I love them
    Sue B

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, you really out-did yourself!!!!!! I love each of these equally!!!!!! YOU GO GIRL!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)