Sunday, May 23, 2010

Challenge #7 WINNERS & Some Inspiration!

Hey Ladies!! Another challenge has been wrapped up and some awesome new talent has shared their creations with us!  It was difficult, but we managed to pick our TOP FIVE this week!

Our randomly chosen winner of 3 digis for Challenge #4 is...
Congratulations, Risa! Please contact Nicole at:
with your choice of 3 digis from the Meljen's Designs store!!

It was so difficult to choose just FIVE this week!  We had so many wonderful entries!  Here are the Meljen's Designs Challenge Top 5 for Challenge #7! Be sure to grab your blinkie below, girls!



  




Weren't those just awesome!? 
Are you ready for MORE Meljen's Designs Inspiration from the Design Team??
Here's just a few...




We have had so many new creations by the Design Team this week, that there will be even MORE creations to see along with the Monday Freebie TOMORROW, here on the MD Blog! 

AND of course, don't forget that Thursday brings not only a NEW Challenge, but a NEW RELEASE as well!  So be sure to head on back to see what is fresh and new, here at Meljen's Designs on Thursday, too!!

See you tomorrow!
Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Thank you ladies for choosing my card as one of the top 5. It's made my day. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW....ladies....Thank you so much for choosing my recycled box as one of your top 5! This means so much to me and I really appreciate this. Woo hoo!
    Big Hugs,
    Charlotte
    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for making my card one of the top 5 :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow....What a fabulous surprise!!! Thank you all so very much for choosing my card, you all have made my day!
    I also want to say that your DT samples are beautiful! Thank you for the challenges and the inspiration!
    hugs
    Risa:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my... I've finally caught up with checking some challenges and see you've chosen my card as a top 5!!! I am sooooo honored. Thank you soooooo much!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)