Sunday, June 20, 2010

Challenge #11 - Winner & Top 5!

Ok!  I know you've been waiting patiently to see our Random Winner and Top 5 favorites from our Sparkle, Glitter and Bling challenge - so here you go!

Our random winner out of 110 entries (can I just say WOW!!  Thank You ALL so much!!)

#16
who submitted this amazing card!!
I am just totally IN LOVE with the background shading on her image!

Congratulations, Annika!!  Please email Nicole with your selection of 3 Meljen's Designs images!

And now - for our Top 5 Favorites!
Girls, grab your badge to display proudly on your blog - you rocked this challenge and you deserve it!



  Now, if only we could have a Top 110!!  Everyone ROCKED this challenge!!  We love you all!

But 5 it is, so here's our 5!

using "Shower of Love" (Meljen's Freebie)
using "Gruffy Little Gnome" (Meljen's Whimsy Stamps Exclusive)
Congratulations, Ladies!!

There are still a few days to get in on our Fiber, Ribbon, Lace challenge!  Hope to see many of your blogs again this week!!  We love hopping around to visit you all!

Have fun and Happy Stamping!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. WOW! Annika made a FAB card - just beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, thanks so much for picking my Gurlee Girl Beach Card. I will display my badge proudly! Thanks for the honor. I really appreciate it!

    Bear Hugs,
    CarolH
    Chocolate Crafts and Bears, Oh My!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)