Saturday, June 19, 2010

Guest Designer Spotlight!

Oh My!  I'm am SOOO Sorry for the delay in this post!  The fam and I took a trip to my parent's house this weekend for Father's Day and I have fallen behind!  I will catch up super fast, though, I promise!!

So, our lovely Callie has created an amazing creation to share with you all this Saturday!  She has used the new Double Scoop Ice Cream image and I totally love the way she has layered it up!

This card is so totally Callie's personality!  She's so bubbly and fun!  Bright and cheerful!
The bright colors and adorable ribbon! Oh, I just love all the spots!!

Way to go, Callie!!

Ok - Check back in just a few hours for our winner and top 5 post!!  

 
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Way to go Callie!! This is adorable. I kove your layering and oh those bright bold colors are just exquisite.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)