Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Challenge #16 -- 7/15/10

Welcome!!

I am so excited to share a fun-filled new release from Melissa and to show off some amazing Design Team inspiration!

So, lets get to it!

In our set this week we have 5 new release images:
July-15-release 
"Penpal Mouse"
"Teddy Bear Couple"
"Apple Beary Fairy"
"Little Lighthouse"
"Curious Little Rat"

You can find them all available for purchase in the Whimsy shop!

I just know that each and every one of these images will be perfect for our challenge this week!

We challenge you to create a LONG or TALL card!
Business size = 4in x 9-1/4in

And here to share their creations with you are --

using "Penpal Mouse"
Such a cute card!  I love the soft colors and the adorable row of buttons!

using "Little Lighthouse"
So cute and what a perfect sentiment!

Kim 
using "Penpal Mouse"
What a striking black and white card!  Love the numbers paper and chalkboard feel to this one!

using "Teddy Bear Couple"
This is such a sweet, sweet card!  The colors are beautiful together!
The sentiment (in French) says "Another year of happiness for two"

using "Penpal Mouse"
This is a perfect teacher card!  Love the stripey paper, it makes me think of school paper!

using "Apple Beary Fairy"
Oh, the luscious purples here!  I love the heart border and the bow is so pretty!

using"Apple Beary Fairy"
I love the papers that Shana used here! They match the image so perfectly!


And now, of course, it's YOUR turn!  Remember, you can use any image you like, BUT if you use a Meljen's Designs image available at Whimsy Stamps, you will be entered twice to win 3 free images!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. I love you Mel!
    For ages I have been after a Rat stamp... and who better than my favourite designer to grant me my wish!

    Thank you, thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know this challenge is over, but thought I'd still share my card here anyway since I made one according to this challenge and used one of Meljen's image :)

    http://crafteeguiri.blogspot.com/2010/07/happy-birthday-mommy.html

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)