Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Challenge #17 - 7/22/2010

A big, warm, happy HELLO to you all!!

I am SO excited to share today's challenge samples and new release with you!!

Check THIS out!
I swear, every week, the images get cuter and cuter!  Melissa, how on earth do you DO it??
All images now available in the Whimsy Stamps Store!

Now, just take a look at these amazing samples from the design team - you can tell how much FUN we all had with these adorable images!!

And, in case you can't tell by our samples - our challenge for you this week is to make
AN EASEL CARD!!
These are SO popular right now, and for good reason, they are so fun to make and just look awesome!  We can't wait to see your easels!!

Don't forget - you can use any image you like for our challenges, BUT if you use a Meljen's Designs image, you have double the chance to win our random drawing for 3 free images!!

Here are the samples from your lovely Design Team!

using "Cheery Cherries"

Using "Artist Mug"

Dee
Using "Cheery Cherries"


Using "Brooke at the Beach"

Using "Sail Away"

And... now it's YOUR turn!  Amaze us with your Easel Card creations!!

Please remember to LINK to our challenge in your entry post :)

Have FUN!



Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. thanks for this challenge, it was just what I needed for some inspiration, and my new Penpal Mouse is just perfect for it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is only my second easel card so thanks for helping me think outside the box! Keep the great ideas and images coming!

    Peace & Luv,
    Jeannie

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW, LOVE all the work by the DT, absolutely AMAZING! Thanks so much for a SUPER CHALLENGE:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was fun and the image worked perfectly as planned!
    HERE is my submission, using one of your FREE BEES (-:

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was my very first easel card, and I am pleased to say it wasn't difficult at all. Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for such a fun and great challenge. The DT did a wonderful job with their cards. I really like the round one, I wanted to do that, but time got away from me. Love your digis.

    TFS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)