Monday, August 30, 2010

Tuesday Inspiration!

YeeHaw!!!

First, I would like thank everyone for the birthday wishes :o)  You are all amazing and I love each and every one of ya!  Hugs!!!

Now, I have some awesome inspiration to share with you!  And, I have LOTS - so I'll get right to it!

First up - with our Birthday Challenge theme and/or this weeks new releases:




Also using "Ride Em Cowgirl"

And now for some beauties just to inspire you!

Our Guest Designer, Jessica, has a new one to share today - I'm so sad to see August end, as I've had a TON of fun having Jessica hang out with us this month!  
Using "Boy & Puppy" Freebie

(Check back on Saturday to meet our September Guest Designer!)


And Me again :)
Using "Boy & Puppy" Freebie

and
Using "Robot Boy"

This just in from Callie
Don't Forget!!  Today is the LAST DAY to take advantage of the SALE at Whimsy Stamps!  All stamps are 25% off until August 31st!  Go, go now!!

Ok - That's all I have for you today!

We'll see you tomorrow for our New Release Sneak Peek and on Thursday with our new challenge!

You still have time to play in our Birthday challenge - but you better hurry!!!

Happy Stamping!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. This inspiration is wonderful!! Everyone is just gorgeous and the new guest designer looks just amazing!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful inspiration and I just love that little apron.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)