Saturday, September 25, 2010

AYE, Chihuahua!!

AYE, Chihuahua!!  It's Lisa Hjulberg's last day as our Guest Designer!  SO sad to see her go, her work is just extraordinary!  Lisa used Chili Chihuahua for her adorably-autumn-inspired card today!  Just perfect for our Autumn Colors Challenge HERE!!  The papers really match the Chilian feel of the image with that fancy sombrero, so festive!!

Thank you so much, Lisa, for sharing your talent with us this month!  We hope your time with Meljen's Designs has been just as enjoyable as our time with you!  AND we hope to see you sometime in the future, too!  Don't be a stranger!!

Be sure to check out Lisa's blog, "The Craft's Meow" and become a follower so you don't miss out on her awesomeness!

Enjoy your Saturday!
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. just beautiful!! i love what Lisa did with this stamp. ;) one of my favorites.. ;)) it is TACCO night.. everytime i see this cuttie.. hihihi ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes...I love it and all the autumn colors....what a fun, stinkin' cute image she used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have indeed enjoyed my time with Meljen's so much!!! Thank you again for having me!!! And I will most definitely be back for more fun... 'cause like I said on my blog, Meljen's ROCKS!!!

    Hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)