Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Card Share – Carla & Lisa :-)

I have more cute cards to share with you this week! Carla D and Lisa (The Purple Place) showed me some cute pictures of cards they’ve made.

Here’s Carla D’s card…

by Carla D 
I love the rustic colors! Looks very classy. I especially love the chalking and the old lace at the bottom! :-)

Here’s Lisa’s card…

by Lisa (the purple place) 
Everyone sure seems to love the little Fall Ball Teddy Bear digi! This card has some roughing up too…perfect for football, hm? *smiles*

Be sure to visit Carla’s and Lisa’s blogs to leave them some love! :-)

If you have cute cards to share, please feel free to email me the pictures!

Have a lovely crafty day!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Waaay cute work. I just finished a card using your images for the first time. THANKS for the inspiration:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)