Monday, September 27, 2010

Need a little inspiration??

I have a little inspiration for you today!


 We, the Design Team, are SO busy working on something BIG for you on Friday!!  We want to have our very BEST to share with you for that, but I do have a few fun cards to show you today!

Here are a couple of cuties from Sandy
Using "Sparrow Fairy"
Using "Little Pocket Mice"


Here's a lovely from Callie
Using "Little Layered Flowers"


A couple that I've made this week
Using "Quilted Boo" (Freebie!)


And, here are a few that I picked up from LAST weeks challenge entries

From Melissa


From Bev
Using "Sweet Little Donkey" (Freebie!)


From Stacy
Using "Stitched Fan Flower" (Freebie!)

 And there you have it!  Such wonderful projects from everyone!!


Tomorrow is Sneak Peek Day - check back for a preview of our next new release!

We've got a fun new challenge for you on Thursday!

And - FRIDAY!!!  You HAVE to come back on Friday for a BIG announcement and LOTS of fun!

See you then!



Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. such fabulous inspiration... amaazing digital images and it is truly fun making cards at Meljen's.
    Also many thanks for you support...the last two cards have been in your special notations from the past challenges... it truly makes my day..THANKS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, I love the cards I'm seeing! :) Now you have me curious about Friday!! I'll be back! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. There was lots of pretty stuff to see -- enjoyed it all!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)