Friday, October 29, 2010

Card Share - Debbie Marcinkiewicz

Debbie sent me this very sweet little card made with a vintage feel, with findings like buttons and bits of lace…and glitter! I love glitter. :-)

Here it is…she used the Teacup Poodle stamp!

by Debbie M 
I just love this card. So much detail, with faded edges and perfectly matching colors. :-)

Thank you for sharing, Debbie!

Please visit her blog and leave some love. :-)

Remember, if you have any creations made with Meljen's Designs stamps that you'd like to share, email me pictures along with your name and a link to your blog if you have one! I will share your creation here and on our Fan Creations Picasa album.

Have a lovely Friday, everyone! (hugs)

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. This Meljen's image is my MOST FAVORITE as I have a 'real life' chocolate Toy Poodle named Hershey. She is 8 years old and weighs 7 1/2 lbs. She is SO sweet and I adore her! This card reminds me of her ... thanks for highlighting it, Melissa :) I also LOVE to host tea parties for my friends, so I simply {heart} this sweet image!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Debbie - this is absolutely gorgeous!!! I love the soft pinks and your creations are wonderful always!!
    Melissa F

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! I love this design!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)