Sunday, October 31, 2010

Card Share – Debbie M’s Fall Craft!

Just in time for Halloween (and Thanksgiving / more Fall around the corner!) I wanted to share another craft by Debbie Marcinkiewicz!
I know I would love receiving a gift like this. :-) So colorful and country-themed! I just love it! Look at the lace, crinkle paper, string and flowers!
Debbie TSTR #32 (5) 
Now for the details, can you spot all of the stamps she used? I almost couldn’t, she sure got creative and used several in many different places!
Here you can see Country Pumpkins, my Happy Fall Freebie (which includes the tiny leaves) and one of my favorites – Stanley Scarecrow. :-)
Debbie TSTR #32 (3) 
Here’s the ‘Friends’ freebie and Cutie Sitter Witch (another one of my favorites!!)…
Debbie TSTR #32 (4) 
And here’s a cute little card made with the Country Star Pumpkin stamp! Look at the glitter!
Debbie TSTR #32 (2) 
Wow wow! Thank you Debbie for sharing! What a fun, crafty inspiration! To everyone else, please be sure to stop by her blog and leave her some love. :-)

Remember, if you have any creations made with Meljen's Designs stamps that you'd like to share, email me pictures along with your name and a link to your blog if you have one! I will share your creation here and on our Fan Creations Picasa album.

Have a…

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
and a wonderful remainder to your weekend! (hugs to all)
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, what a FABULOUS Fall project, thanks so much for the inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I had a blast making this sweet treat ... and it was easy using Meljen's images! Just like playing with paper dolls :) Thanks Melissa for the awesome goodies to work with each week :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)