Sunday, October 24, 2010

Card Share – Donna

This sweet card was sent to me by Donna. She and Peggy run a mother-daughter blog where they share their craftiness!

Check out this card that Donna shared with me:

by Donna 
Aren’t those colors cheerful? This would definitely brighten anyone’s day. :-)

Be sure to stop by her blog and leave her some love!

Remember, if you have any creations made with Meljen's Designs stamps that you'd like to share, email me pictures along with your name and a link to your blog if you have one! I will share your creation here and on our Fan Creations Picasa album.

Have a lovely and crafty Sunday!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. OH I love Donna and Peggy's blog!! They have some of the most wonderful creations - and I love that they are a mother daughter team! Thanks for sharing Melissa - their creation is just beautiful!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)