Friday, November 26, 2010

Card Share – Joyce Lofton

This cute little sweet treat of a card was made by Joyce Lofton. She told me that she had an accident with a punch tool and had to separate the cupcakes, but I can’t even tell! I think this looks perfect, and oh-so cute.

by Joyce Lofton …and of course, I love the colors and the touch of sparkle. :-)

Be sure to visit Joyce’s blog and leave her some love!

Remember, if you have any creations made with Meljen's Designs stamps that you'd like to share, email me pictures along with your name and a link to your blog if you have one! I will share your creation here and on our Fan Creations Picasa album.

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you so much for featuring my card. I was just here for a visit. what a surprise.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)