Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Challenge #35 and New Release!

Have you heard that country song "Christmas Cookies"?  Such a great song!!  I love Christmas cookies and this whole set makes me think of baking, and eating while sitting by the tree listening to Christmas music!  Along with a nice, hot cup of tea or hot chocolate, or yummy coffee.... oh, how I love Christmas!!

Meljens Designs November 25th Release Display
Just adorable aren't they?  Do you feel all warm and cozy yet?
Each and every one of these new releases can be found in the Meljen's Corner at Whimsy Stamps right now!

**************************

And now for our CHALLENGE!!

We want to see

BUTTONS and BOWS

this week!

Here are some creations from our amazing Design Team!

From Audrey
From Cheryl

From Dianna
From Jessica
From Lisa
From Sandy
From Nicole

And now it's YOUR turn to make us smile!

Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. fabulous challenge.. love the bow and button...i am also featuring my card with Fisher Moose in this blog connection.. many thanks for amazing memories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Buttons and bows, who doesn't love them? Great cards by the DT. I do love your images, and I have several, it's just that I always seem to have a certain card I have to do, and the image doesn't fit in. Hugs, dj

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gosh I can't believe I have not left a message...sorry!! all of your cards are so, so beautiful! I love buttons and bows too :) ! Hugs ~S~

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks i enjoyed this challenge and the DT samples are gorgeous!! i just love Meljens designs, just bought a couple!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the challenge, agree with other comments, who doesn't love the buttons and bows. Wonderful cards by the DT. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always love seeing what everyone can make with Meljen's images. Thanks for the challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)