Friday, November 19, 2010

Oldie But Goodie - ‘Kitty Cat Love’

Kitty Cat Love is one of my favorite cat designs. It was inspired by a picture of our brand new adopted kitty, ‘Bolita’ (the brown one on the left) and ‘Rex’, our Nebelung that we’ve had for a year now sharing their first meal together.

rex and bolita

I love to call this their ‘first date’! :-)

…and here is the digital stamp design that I made from this:

Meljens Designs Kitty Cat Love ONLINE 
Rex always seems to want to pounce and tackle, while Bolita is extremely shy…so she often bats at him and runs away to hide under our bed. He loves her though, as I caught him cleaning her face a few times last night. He’s such a love bug!

Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. This is one of my favorites! Loved coloring this image!!!
    Melissa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your kittys! - I just scheduled a post for tomorrow on my blog using this stamp and photograph - hope you don't mind - please take a look - if you object in any way - please let me know and I'll remove the photo - I just thought it was so strange! hugs Judith xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Judith! I don't mind... do you have a link to your post? :-) As long as you give credit and link back here, it should be okay! (hugs)

      Delete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)