Sunday, November 14, 2010

SHAPELY WINNERS!

Here's our TOP FIVE
and Random Winners for this week!

Thank you so much for playing along in last week's Shapes challenge! 
It was so neat to pay attention to all of the shapes that actually make up the designs of our creations!!

Here's our lucky Random Winner this week....

Ginger!


Here's your badge! 
Be sure to display it proudly on your blog! 

with your three DIGI-PICKS from our Meljen's Designs line HERE at the store!

MD-challenge-winner-badge
AND here's OUR TOP FIVE!











Congratulations, Ladies!
Be sure to check out this week's Food challenge
We'd love to see tons of entries again this week!
Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Woo hoo, thank you for picking me as a winner :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking me in the Top Five! It's truly an honor! Can't wait to post the button on my blog!
    Sharon :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for picking me in the Top Five! It's truly an honor! Can't wait to post the button on my blog!
    Sharon :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. "Thank-you" sooooo much for picking me as one of your top 5...i'm really pleased :0)...

    San x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for picking my card for Top Five! It just made my whole week!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks seeking this worthy article, it's extremely conspicuous blogs

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)