Monday, December 20, 2010

Tantalizing Tooooooosday 12/21

Merry Christmas week, everyone!!!

Oh, I hope you are all having a wonderful week!  I know how busy everyone must be, as our team member, Jessica, put it - we are "feverishly getting ready for Christmas"!!  I have been non-stop since Saturday and I can't quite see the end of the tunnel yet!  I still have shopping to do, so much wrapping, baking, cooking... oh, the list never ends!  But, you know, even with how busy it is - it is SO MUCH FUN!!!

Our team has managed to find some time to make some cards, so here I am to share them with you!


And, Anita is keeping her Bundled Little Snowboy warm

Sandy's doing some baking of a non-holiday sort, using Cupcake Treat Trio

I've finally got my Christmas Tree decorated!

Lauretta is snuggling with some Cozy Little Chickadees

Melissa's got some Candy Canes to share

And now for some Red, Green & Gold creations from YOU!


Maybe Santa and his reindeer have something special for Pattie this year

Such yummy cupcakes from Mimi

Thanks for playing along with us, everyone!!

I'll see you on Thursday with another FABBY release!!  I can't wait to share it with you :o)

Hugs and have a WONDERFUL busy week!
Dee
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Great cards! And you showing my card to :) Thank you!!!
    Hugs Anneke

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, all these creations are fabulous.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)