- Remember that glitter is NOT allowed (it’s a safety hazard to our heroes)
- Handmade cards only
- Send general and holiday themes - birthday, love, miss you, thinking of you, etc. as well as Christmas! (Halloween and Thanksgiving deadlines are over.)
- OWH needs A2 sized cards. Envelopes are a big help, especially when cards are properly tucked!
- “Operation Write Home” needs to be on the backs of your cards—it can be stamped, handwritten, or printed on labels.
- Please include a packing slip inside your box or envelope, and mail them to any of their shippers listed on the Mailroom page. In your package, you can also include notes written to encourage and thank a deployed service member.
Wednesday, September 29, 2010
I have more cute cards to share with you this week! Carla D and Lisa (The Purple Place) showed me some cute pictures of cards they’ve made.
Here’s Carla D’s card…
Here’s Lisa’s card…
Everyone sure seems to love the little Fall Ball Teddy Bear digi! This card has some roughing up too…perfect for football, hm? *smiles*
If you have cute cards to share, please feel free to email me the pictures!
Have a lovely crafty day!
Monday, September 27, 2010
We, the Design Team, are SO busy working on something BIG for you on Friday!! We want to have our very BEST to share with you for that, but I do have a few fun cards to show you today!
Here are a couple of cuties from Sandy
Using "Sparrow Fairy"
Little Pocket Mice"
Here's a lovely from Callie
Using "Little Layered Flowers"
Sunday, September 26, 2010
You ALL are!
Seriously I am always impressed with our challenge entries,
but this past week you gals really did shine!
Thank you for playing along with us!
Here's our lucky Random Winner of the Recipe challenge....
Please email Nicole with your choices of 3 images
Now, for our Top 5 Design Team favorites!!
Grab your TOP 5 badge and display it proudly!
Saturday, September 25, 2010
Thank you so much, Lisa, for sharing your talent with us this month! We hope your time with Meljen's Designs has been just as enjoyable as our time with you! AND we hope to see you sometime in the future, too! Don't be a stranger!!
Be sure to check out Lisa's blog, "The Craft's Meow" and become a follower so you don't miss out on her awesomeness!
Wednesday, September 22, 2010
I love the colors on this one, and the embellishments! Do you see the tiny heart pin and silver charm?