Saturday, January 22, 2011

Card Share - Robin

Robin is at it again! She posted some REALLY adorable pictures of a craft she made using one of my favorite freebies and a fun little sentiment…coupled with a delicious cupcake. YUMMY!

Here are the pictures:

by robin (box open) by robin (box) by robin
(these use the Stuffed With Love and Bunny Love freebies, please visit my freebies page at my website to download them) 

I think these are so cute! I love the chocolate colors paired with the soft pink, and I really love the little textures and ribbons. :-) The doily edging on the box lid is cute, too!

(and I think that is such a creative use of the ‘Stuffed With Love’ sentiment, don’t you think so too?)

Please visit Robin’s blog to leave her some love!

Remember, if you have any creations made with Meljen's Designs stamps that you'd like to share, email me pictures along with your name and a link to your blog if you have one! I will share your creation here and on our Fan Creations Picasa album.

Pin It!

1 comment:

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)