Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Card Share – Zulma Santiago

Zulma decided to share this really cute treat holder with me. She told me that this little stamp (A Girl and Her Overalls) reminds her of what she looked like when she was young!

by-Zulma-(1) by-Zulma-(2) 
I personally love the little gem flower embellishment on the edge with the ‘Just 4 You’ barcode. How cute. :-)

Here's your badge, Zulma!
Thank you for sharing your cute craft with us!



(Right-click and save it to your computer so you can display it proudly on your blog)

Don’t forget to visit Zulma’s blog and say ‘hello’!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks Melissa! I proudly put this cute badge on my blog. Have a great weekend!
    Hugs, Zulma.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)