Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Challenge #47 and New Release!

What a FUN, FUN new release and challenge we have for you this week!!

Let's get started with these super cute images!
Aren't these sweet???  Maybe there will be new animals to add to this set soon, too.. would you like that??

Each of these cuties can be purchased right now in the Meljen's Corner at Whimsy Stamps!  You will have the option of purchasing these as a complete set or as single images.

There is so much potential with these images!!  I can't wait to see how you all use them!!

**************************

Our new challenge for you this week is to create an

Artist Trading Card!

Melissa has been making ATC's for quite a while, but for some of us this is a new trend and we are excited to join in on the fun!!

Artist trading cards (commonly referred to as ATCs) are miniature pieces of art that are traded around the world. Artists create, trade and collect art at organized "swap" events, either in person or online. The only official rule for ATCs is the size: 2.5" × 3.5"

Here are our samples for you!












Using "Little Noah" and "Noah's Ark"


Lisa M. 
Our February Guest Designer
Using "Noah's Dove of Peace"


We are so curious to see your ATC's this week!  Show us what you've got and WOW us with one of the newer papercraft trends!





Pin It!

7 comments:

  1. Truly gorgeous creations girls. I'm not well so may have to miss this challenge. But you know I'll join you all if I can!xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great challenge and love the ATCs the DT have created! Anesha :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow - these are gorgeous samples!!! I tried to pick a favorite, but I couldn't. :) I have never made an ATC, but keep saying I'm going to - what better time than now? ;)
    Peace, Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ahh this is fabulous!!! Absolutely adorable release! xxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gosh I forgot to mention how awesome the DT ATC's are too xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited to be part of this challenge. Thank you for the opportunity to showcase my work to someone other than my husband!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)