Saturday, February 26, 2011

Lisa's Chillin' Out!

Here are a few beautiful cards that I wanted to share with you from our February Guest Designer, Lisa McKinney!  

I have to say that I am SO ready for spring and warmer weather, but the weather outside right now is just frigid and these cards are so darling they fill me with warm smiles!!



It has just been AWESOME having Lisa with us this month!  I hope you've enjoyed seeing her creations as much as I've enjoyed sharing them with you!

Thank You so much, Lisa, for playing along with us!  Your designs are all amazing!

If you would like to be a guest designer, feel free to email Nicole for more info!

Have a wonderful weekend and STAY WARM!

Hugs,
Dee

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Oh these are just adorable!!! Great little sparkles on each one! Love the penguins too! Thanks for sharing with us!
    Hugs,
    M

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)