Saturday, March 26, 2011

GUEST DESIGNER, JACILYNN!!

HI Meljen's FANS!  Hope everyone's weekend is going well!!!!

I would LOVE to introduce you to Jacilynn Dashwood!  She's our March designer for the month!  Obviously, she's coming in pretty late right now, but that's not her fault (I had some medical issues that kept me from my coordinator responsibilities, Sorry about that...)!

I am so sorry that she's not been here for us since the beginning, so we are going to bring her back again soon!  Here's a little bit of what Jacilynn had to say about herself....


When I was 9 years old, I won a coloring contest and a $50 savings bond. I always loved coloring and this experience just strengthened my desire for art. I was super happy 2 years ago to stumble upon SplitCoastStampers! Since then I've been hooked and I've been blogging for 2 years now and been on some really fun Design Teams. I'm married with 3 kids and live in the NW USA. Thanks for having me for MelJen's Designs this month!  Please visit me at my blog 'Jacilynn Dashwood'!!

This is Jacilynn's creation from this past Thursday's release!  Isn't it cute?? I love her twine, staples and punch details, just so cute for this NEW Cell Phone image at the Whimsy Stamps store!


And here's another card showcasing Jacilynn's talent!  Her card is just beautiful and the embellies and details are just perfect with this Sail Away image by Melissa!  Doesn't it make you just taste summer?  WOOHOO! 


Thank you, Jacilynn, for coming aboard this month and can't wait to see your latest creation this coming Tuesday!  I KNOW it will be a knock out!

Please pop on over to Jacilynn's blog HERE and see more of her latest and greatest showpieces!  They will surely get you inspired to make some cards of your own!

Blessings on the rest of your day!
See you tomorrow!
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Love the color combo!!!

    Thanks for sharing
    Hugs
    Lorianna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - Jacilynn's work is beautiful! So glad she will be a GD and looking forward to all the gorgeous creations I know that Jacilynn is going to make.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for having me this month! I've loved using these images.
    cheers!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)