Friday, April 22, 2011

Flashback Friday!

It's FRIDAY!!!  TG{oodness}IF!

Here in the midwest (this is Nicole, I am in Indiana), we went from high-70's last week to the 40's this week! WHAT is that about?!!?!?!  So, I thought it would be fun to FLASH BACK to Meljen's Designs 'beginning' and bring you some summer fun!

Lisa Futch:
is using 'Turtle's Little Star' and 'Seahorse Love'
is using "Mamma Whale"
Lauretta {we miss you!} is using "Turtle's Little Star"
and Little Ol' ME, Nicole,
is using "Fancy Butterfly"
Be sure to see more of Melissa's Oldie but Goodies at the Meljen's store!
ENJOY YOUR DAY!
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. My family was complaining about the same issue, and they are in southern Indiana. I have to admit the random weather is one thing I do not miss now that I am in Florida. Thanks for the smiles!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)