Friday, June 24, 2011

Flashback Friday and a Birthday Wish!

HEY LADIES!  Before I get to business, I must share the happy news that it is....

MELISSA'S BIRTHDAY TODAY! 

Happy Birthday, Melissa! 
Thank you for sharing yourself with us each week through your whimsically, happy images!  They bring smiles to everyone each time!  We all hope you have a wonderful day
and that this year is your best EVAH!! 
WE LOVE YOU!!

Well, there's not many new 'oldies' to share with you this week!  All of our designers have been enjoying the latest and greatest from Melissa's collection HERE!  But I did manage to find a couple of wonderful creations for you!

First, Di used our fabulously FUN Miss Fancy Cat image for her card below!  What a great sentiment, too, Di always comes up with the best sentiments to coordinate with Melissa's images!

INSIDE:


AND..........
 
Here are a few sweet cards by Emily, our own Dee's daughter!  She's quite the budding artist, isn't she?  What beautiful work, especially for just being 6 or 7! WOW!

using 'Sweet Lips' freebie

Dee (the proud mama!) noted, "I'm just thrilled with how well she colored each of the tiny little leaves!  :)"  And she should be!  LOVE is in the details, you know!

Thank you for checking in with us and be sure to check out this week's challenge HERE and then join us on Facebook HERE soon!  Show us your Meljen's creations there, we would love to see them!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MELISSA!
(be sure to share your birthday wishes today!!)
Pin It!

11 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, Melissa!! May each year be better than the last!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What cute cards. Happy Birthday Melissa!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Birthday Melissa! I hope you enjoy your day.

    Marie-Anne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday Melissa. You've certainly made plenty of people happy on their birthdays with your fabulous stamps and designs

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Birthday, Melissa! Hope you had a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy birthday Melissa! You are awesome xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Birthday, Melissa! Love your images !! They are all so cute. I never fail to find exactly waht I need for the card I'm making. Thanks so much.

    ReplyDelete
  8. From one June baby to another...Happy Birthday Melissa! My bday was June 23rd! How funny!

    I hope you enjoyed your day and weekend! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Happy Birthday late Melissa! Hope you had a fabulous day being spoiled rotten and doing what you love doing most!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I know I am late, but I sure hope it was a special day for you! Happy belated birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy Belated Birthday Melissa! Sorry I have been out of the loop for a couple weeks, I am busy in our home office for hubby's business (no crafting lately - argh!) I hope you had a super great day and will be enjoying many birthday blessings for a long time coming!!
    Hugs and blessings to you!! Deborah

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)