Friday, August 26, 2011

FLASHBACK FRIDAY!

HAPPY "TGIF" DAY!

WOW, did that week go by fast for you, too?  Well, another Friday brings us another fantastic edition of Flashback Friday!  And this is sort of what our challenge is this week, too!  All you need to do is post your FIRST creation using an image by Meljen's Designs!!  So, be sure to check out all of the fun entries and participate, too!  See the challenge info HERE!

This week, I have a couple of creations by Cheryl, Marlena and myself!

Cheryl made this gorgeous ornament using Rudolph
She could probably use this as a door hanger decoration, too!
Did you see her use of the doily, too?  Great idea!




And Cheryl made a gorgeous tag using Cutie Sitter Witch!
I love the distressed feel of this tag, perfect for fall!

I used Teacup Mouse for my card here! 
This was my first Meljen's Card, I believe! 
I still have it, too, guess I am hoarding it! HA!

 
And, Marlena used this adorable Study Owl for her notecard!  
I just love her coloring, so detailed!

I hope you enjoyed this week's Flashback and you found a new image you just gotta have!  Be sure to join us in our challenge this week!  You don't even need to make anything new; well, that is unless you have never made something using Melissa's images!  If that's the case, then scroll through the blog and find a freebie to use!

Happy Friday!
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. I really enjoying Flash Back Friday allow me to view your wonderful line of older stamp and stalk I mean follow your awesome Design Team creations
    The Scrapbooking Queen
    www.thescrapbookingqueen.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What stunning creations, they are all gorgeous. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)