Thursday, September 22, 2011

Shop Updated & Freebies Added

Hello everyone! I hope you’re enjoying the new release with cute little monsters and aliens. :-)

As some of you may have noticed, I updated the shop just a bit to reflect Autumn & Halloween, and I also moved the search element closer to the top of the page.

-> CLICK HERE to check it out! <-

If you have any trouble with the shop, or if you have questions (or suggestions for things you would like to see – including new types of products!) please feel free to email me. (info@meljensdesigns.com)

As for digital stamp freebies…

I loaded a handful of freebies from our blog into the shop to help make them easier to find. I intended on having ALL of them posted there by today, but there are over 100 of them so I am going to continue to add them as often as I can so that they will all be available in the shop as soon as possible(INCLUDING the coloring pages from Whimsy Stamps).

-> CLICK HERE to see the freebies in the shop <-  …I’ll continue to add more so check back often!

Of course, the freebies are still available here on the blog too! :-)

Enjoy and have a lovely day!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations! The shop looks fantastic!!!! ~chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice one, there is actually some good points on this blog some of my readers may find this useful, I must send a link, many thanks.

    Treadmill Bangalore

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)