Sunday, October 30, 2011

Card Share - Cute Trick Or Treat Boxes

Donna shared a picture of her ADORABLE trick or treat boxes that she made with my Stitched Trick-Or-Treat digital stamp.

pumpkin craftShe has more pictures on her blog post, showing how she made them!
Very simple and VERY fun! I LOVE the little pumpkin faces! Aren’t they cute?

I hope this inspires you! I know it inspired me. :-)

Thank you Donna for sharing!

Here's a badge for you. :-)



(Right-click and save it to your computer so you can display it proudly on your blog)


To all my readers… if you have any creations made with Meljen's Designs stamps that you'd like to share, email me pictures along with your name and a link to your blog if you have one!
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Donna these are very cute. TFS http://craftygirl21.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word, these are so adorable. I wanna be a kid again!! lol. Lee xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)