Friday, October 21, 2011

Flashback Friday – Bibble Bubble Cauldron

This was one of my favorite digis last Halloween. I loved drawing it because it reminded me of a little line I had in a play when I was in kindergarten… it went something like “The wicked witch stirs her magic cauldron with a wooden spoon.” Of course I was too scared to say it, I was so shy. But this stamp brings back memories! :-)

Bibble Bubble Cauldron

cauldron 
Here are two cards from our talented team featuring this digital stamp!
Do you remember seeing these?

From Di:

bibble bubble cauldron -dianna

Don’t you just love that little spider?

From Mel F:

bibble bubble cauldron - mel f

(This one also features Little Bunny Witch and Stitched Trick or Treat)

I hope this inspires some spooky fun for Halloween! Have a lovely, crafty weekend!

Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Love this image! Love the little frog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. Love the images and the cards.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)