Saturday, October 22, 2011

More creations from Sonia!

Happy Saturday!  It has officially turned from summer to fall and almost winter, here in Indiana, where I live!  It has been severly dreary and almost to the freezing point!  But thank goodness we have Sonia to brighten our day! She has really had fun playing with Melissa's images and I am sure you have been enjoying them just as much! 

When you get finished reviewing her lovelies below, be sure to pop on over to her blog!  She will get you motivated to create TODAY, I promise! See her at Scraps4Fun!

Here's her first card using Mummy Dog! Adorable!  And isn't her coloring just amazing!?  Love her papers and stitching details just add some love to that card, doesn't it?


Look at this gorgeous Birthday card!  I love her layout and those papers are just gorgeous!  She used a Happy Birthday with Balloons sentiment for this one, and it just looks perfect!  I love how she uses black to make her papers POP, don't you!?

And how about ONE MORE!!???
Here's a CUUUUUUTE card using Frog Prince! I LOVE LOVE LOVE her layout and her coloring is just da'bomb!  (That means 'awesome' for those of you who don't know teenage slang like I do! HAHA!)  Love the sentiment and with the way she colored the Frog Prince, I almost do just want to kiss him!


Thank you, Sonia for another great week of gorgeous creations!

Be sure to see these and ALL of Melissa's whimsical images at her Meljen's Designs Store!  If you also would like to "LIKE" Melissa's Facebook page, be sure to click HERE!  We'd love to see you and you can share your creations directly with her there!  Be sure to check it out!

I hope you enjoyed Sonia's creations!  Be sure to check out her last post next Saturday as our October Guest Designer!  We sure have loved having her join us this month!  Can't wait to see what she makes next week!

Enjoy your weekend!
Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed Sonia's as Guest Designer she really talented and love what she creates...
    The Scrapbooking Queen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't do Halloween cards but if I did I would have to scraplift this one. The puppy all wrapped up and the sentiment are so adorable. TFS
    TTFN

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I forgot to mention the birtday card and Kiss Me Frog are awesome too. Love Love all three cards.
    TTFN again

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fantastic. Love them.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)