Sunday, December 25, 2011

Merry Christmas from Meljen’s Designs!

2011-MD-x-mas-card

(I created this digital ‘card’ for you with the help of my 8-year-old daughter, who is the featured inspiration for my famous little Brooke Bear digi!)

It’s Melissa here – the artist of Meljen’s Designs. It’s almost been two years since I started drawing digital stamps as ‘Meljen’s Designs’ on Etsy! Here I am again with my own shop packed with more than 700 designs. Can you believe it? It seems like it all started so long ago, but I’ve had so much fun!

I enjoy designing all of my little characters and critters for all of you. Hearing the sweet words and seeing your AMAZING creations (from the simple to the extravagant!) from all of you makes it so worth while. I love seeing all that you create with my little pieces of art. I LOVE inspiring creativity!

I am wishing you all a safe, peaceful Christmas with your friends and family.

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU!

Lots of love, hugs and warm wishes,

Pin It!

5 comments:

  1. Dear Melissa,

    I wish you a very happy christmas and happy and peacefull 2012! Thank you for having me on your DT, i really love it!

    Hugs,
    Katja

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the best to you and your family this Christmas and throughout the New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

    TTFN,

    CraftyGirl

    ReplyDelete
  4. The talent must run in the family. Your 8 year old did a great job. As always, I appreciate the generous giving of your time and creations.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I hope you had a wonderfull christmas and wish you a very happy and creative and healthy new year!
    Hugs Tiets

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)