Monday, February 27, 2012

New Release Week - Day 1

It's New Release Week!!

We've got 7 brand new images to introduce into the shop this Friday and 6 new Pre-Colored images as well!



This week, we will share with you a creation or two by our Design Team showing off one of the new images that you can buy on Friday, March 2nd!

Today, I am excited to share a card that I made, using the brand new Fancy Swirls Peacock


I loved the faded edges on this paper and the colors!  I know they aren't traditional Peacock colors, but that's ok with me :)  I still think she's pretty!

You can buy her on Friday, along with more new images that we will show you during the week!

See you tomorrow!

Hugs,
Dee
Pin It!

2 comments:

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)