Wednesday, March 28, 2012

The Beginning - Tutu Sweet

Good morning, it is my turn to post on the blog today.  It is my FIRST turn and I am a little nervous after seeing all the wonderful posts by my design team friends.  I have been wracking my brain as to what my first post should be but, after several changes in ideas, I have decided to go back to the beginning.  The beginning of what you ask?  The beginning of my addiction to Melissa's adorable digital stamps and the digital crafting world. 


My first, and still my most favorite, of Melissa's stamps is Tutu Sweet.  I found this stamp around dance recital time and decided to use it to make gifts for my daughters dance teachers and my sister.  Now, to be honest, this was also the beginning of my love affair with copic markers so I was trying out a lot of new techniques with this image.  I apologize for my photos as well, I was just learning Photoshop and went a little to heavy on the enhancements.


Since I had several people to make gifts for I made the same clip in different colors.



Isn't she just such a cutie?  I'm glad you were able to take this walk down memory lane with me.  
Until next time,



Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. beautiful cards...lovely colors and details along with this sweet image...awesome job on your first post

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your cards! They really are "tutu" cute! LOL!! (just HAD to say it!) LOVE this site as well! Great job...TFS!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)