Monday, March 19, 2012

Memory Lane

Hey there everyone, it's Jessica here. Today I am going to share with you my very first Meljen's card from my stint as a Guest Designer.

I was so excited to be asked by my friend, Dee to be the August 2010 guest designer. I thought that meant I had made it in the crafting world. Ask Dee, I was giddy like a school girl. The only concern I had was that I was going to be embarking on a two week road trip from Oregon to Indiana at the same time. I decided that I was not going to let that stop me. Once we got to the in-laws house I made my Mother-in-Law take me to Archivers. It was my first time and I was in crafter heaven. Seriously I thought I was going to die from all the awesomeness. I had my image already picked out for my first post. I was going to use Fru Fru Fairy Pony, so next I scoured the store for the right papers and embellishments. Man that was fun. Despite my limited supplies I was able to rock out a fun first card that I am still super proud of.


Apparently I left a good impression with the ladies here at Meljen's because not to long after my GD stint I was asked back as a full time DT member. I am so thankful for being a part of this team and being able to showcase Melissa's wonderful designs. I can't wait to see what 2012 brings.

Thanks for taking this trip down memory lane with me. That was fun. Enjoy your week everyone.
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Great card Jessica! TFS and Thank you to Meljen's designs for sponsoring the current challenge at The Scrapbook Queen' blog,
    Liz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! I'm happy to be on the team with you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a cutie for your first Meljen's card. What a great walk down memory lane!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)