Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Out Of The Box Technique

Hi there and thanks for stopping by!
It is my day to share with you.  As you see on my card I have the bunny's ears sticking up out of my circle. This is one of my favorite techniques and is so easy to do. I have a picture below that hopefully help you understand how. To obtain this look all you do is cut the portion you want to be out of the box and then slide the die over it and run it through our machine. Ta da simple huh? 


For my card I used this sweet image Fluffy Bunny. I hope you enjoyed this little tutorial and use it on some of your cards.

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Great post Ceal! Thank you for the tutorial

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great idea! Thanks, it was great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool! Thanks for the tutorial.

    Be blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)