Friday, March 23, 2012

Sew Country Bunny


Here is an adorable image called "Sew Country Bunny" by Meljen's Design.  I just fell in love with her, so cute.  I colored my bunny with Copic Markers.  My designer paper is Blink of an Eye by My Mind's Eye. My finishing touches are blue/white striped twine with an orange heart button and orange pearls.


This was an easy card to create.  See what you can do with all the wonderful images offered by Meljen's Designs.  Have a fabulous Friday and weekend.

                                                                   Hugs, Robin
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute. That image is adorable & I love the colour combo. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Robin! I love these colors.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is great Robin and an adorable card!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)