Friday, March 16, 2012

A Tisket A Tasket . . .

A Little Mini Basket . . .


. . . featuring  Melissa's Adorable Image, Spring Chick.


This is one of my very favorite Spring-Time Images from MelJen's Designs.


I found this very simple and fun Mini-Basket Template on SplitCoastStampers posted by WaltizingMouse. So very cute, simple, versatile and options galore when it comes to embellishing your Mini-Basket.

Have a great Friday and I hope your Basket
overfloweth with Love and Laughter.

Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. This is adorable. I am definitely going to try this basket. Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow Robbie, what a great basket! It's just so adorable and springy! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The basket is adorable, as well as the image!! Great job and I like it very much!
    Love from Holland,
    Lia

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this cute little Easter basket. Cute!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)