Friday, April 13, 2012

1 Digital Stamp=4 Different Looks

The other day I was browsing Meljen's Designs Shop and found this image:
Spring Bunny Trinkets
I thought it would perfect for a project I was working on. A friend asked if I'd make her 4 "Thank You" cards. Her daughter had recently shown a bunny at our local 4 H show, so I knew this one would work perfectly!
So I got to printing, coloring and picking out paper. And this is what I got:



Four quick cards from 1 super cute image!
Thanks for stopping by today!
Have a wonderful Friday!



 

Pin It!

6 comments:

  1. how cute is that! Going to give it a try, as I have start gotten started working with digital stamps. Thanks so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cards!! Love the purple one best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovley cards, i love this image so darn cute

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really gorgeous makes - love that bunny wabbit!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The cards are all wonderful!! What a great idea for a quick gift set of cards!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)