Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Clean And Simple

Hi there It's my day to share with you again. Today I am sharing a Clean & Simple (CAS)  card. I love CAS cards and that is pretty much my style. Some have a hard time making a CAS card but for me it just comes easy here are a few things to remember when making a Clean & Simple card 


It's all about the design.
* not the technique
* not the tools
* not the embellishments

It's all about the design.
* Uncluttered
* lots of white or open space
* one main focal point

It's all about the design.
I used this sweet Little Bug Line to create my CAS card. The sentiment is a rub-on


Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. it's so nice to see a card that isn't loaded down with embellishments!So often the image gets lost in all the other "stuff". I love CAS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this!!!!!!! It is nice to see a CAS card every once in a while! And - I love the BUG!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)