Monday, April 23, 2012

Creating With Word Art


Meljen’s Designs has so many cute and adorable images, but do you know that there is a fabulous selection of Word Art too?  What is even better,  you'll find a lot of Word Art images in the Dollar Digi portion of the store.  Sometimes, when I don’t have time to color a full image, I whip up a quick card using one of the Word Art sentiments. It makes for a great card, and all you have to do is outline some of the words in the image.



As you see in my card using "When Life Gives You Lemons", I highlighted two of the words, and some of the swirls, then did a quick coloring of the lemons and lemonade. It maybe took me only a few moments to do! I added some cute ribbon, a punched trim and sweet bee embellishments. I only used a single patterned paper, and mounted it to a black panel, then to a white card! My card was done in less than 10 minutes!!

So take a moment to look through the Word Art and Dollar Digi sections at Meljen’s Design store, and you’ll find time for a lot more cards in your busy life!!

~ Robin ~
Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. I just love how you've used this word art! So cheerful and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)