Monday, April 30, 2012

New May Images!

Good Morning, Meljen's Fans!!

April is on it's way out for another year and we are excited for May and the flowers that it brings!

We have 9 new images to share with you this month and I just know that you are going to love them!

All 9 images will be available in the shop on Thursday, and in the meantime, I will be teasing you with sneak peeks of each image!

Do you think you can guess what they are?  Just for fun, leave a comment below with your ideas, maybe you'll even inspire some new images, too!

I think I'll start the week with a nice, easy one.... 


What do you think, hmmm?

See you tomorrow with another fun sneak peek!

Hugs, 
Dee


Pin It!

13 comments:

  1. im thinking popcorn...lol cant wait to see

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like some yummy popcorn to me.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm thinking its popcorn! =D Sounds good right about now, lol...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think this is a tub of popcorn!

    Cheers,
    Kasey ~ in Oz

    PS Love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like popcorn to me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hmmmmmm Inquiring minds want to know!

    ReplyDelete
  7. A bucket of popcorn! Time for the drive in movie weather?

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am thinking "popcorn". It would make a great invite for movie night.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)