Monday, April 9, 2012

Nicole's beginning...


Congratulations on 2 Years, Melissa! ! !

Melissa Jenkins of MELJEN DESIGNS asked me two years ago to be on her Design Team and I have been so blessed to be a part of it ever since!

Here's my first MELJEN DESIGNS card that I have ever posted on my blog!  I created this one just for Melissa to THANK HER for blessing me with such an awesome opportunity!  This card is using an image that was a freebie through Paper Craft Planet (Melissa's groupe!) at one time.  It isn't in the store, so you may be able to find it over there still!  I based my card on the  SSC61 sketch by Sweet Sunday Sketch Challenge blog HERE!  I used some new papers by My Mind's Eye and of course used my copics to color in the digi!  See those below!

These are the Copics I used in creating this card!


And I thought I would share my most favorite card EVAH that I used a Meljen's image on!  Using Teacup Mouse, I think this is the most intricut card of all.  From ribbon folding, to sewing/stitching to copic coloring, this is my best card of all time!  It is a fun card!


Thanks for popping by and I hope you enjoyed seeing my beginning-creations with Meljen's Designs images!!  Be sure to pop on over to the store next to see ALL of the fabulous images that Melissa has created just for you over the past two years!!
Have a blessed day!
Pin It!

3 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the two years, your cards are adorable :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your cards Nicole! They are both adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What beautiful cards. I have to agree with you that the images by Meljen are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)