Wednesday, May 23, 2012

My Inspiration – ‘Little Girl Bear Hugs’

Hello everyone! Melissa here, and I wanted to share a VERY special inspiration with you all today. :-)

Many of you have seen my ‘Little Girl Bear Hugs’ digital stamp not only in my digital stamp shop, but in my Meljen’s Designs logos, banners, and badges. (Like this one…)

MDblinkie 
Why do I use that design so often? …it’s because that digi is inspired by my daughter, Brooke, and this was the very first ‘little girl’ digi I ever drew. I may have shared this information before, but it’s worth sharing again. :-)

Here’s a snippet of the ‘Little Girl Bear Hugs’ digital stamp…

meljen's designs little girl bear hugs preview
…and here’s Brooke with her teddy bear. :-)

SDC10878 
Thanks for reading, and I hope you all have a lovely, crafty day!


(the artist)

Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. I love reading stories of inspiration behind the digi images....a lovely cute pic of your daughter. Thanks for sharing. Hugs lin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how those special to you inspire your art! Your daughter is so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice story, and your daughter is beautiful..

    ReplyDelete
  4. How sweet to have come up with a digi in your daughter's likeness. She must be thrilled. I think that image is adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw! The photo of your daughter is soo cute! You surely captured that moment in your digi image. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh I love this! What a wonderful bit of inspiration! What a cutie she is! Thanks for sharing what inspired your piece of art! :)
    Hugs,
    Karen C
    www.busybusyhoneybee.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your daughter is very cute & I can see why she is your inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)