Tuesday, July 24, 2012

Another (NEW) Meljen’s Blog!

Hi everyone! This is Melissa, the artist (for those of you who might not know me very well yet!) … I wanted to pop in and let you all know that I have re-opened a blog for myself, and I am going to be sharing shop news & updates, announcing other Meljen’s products, and sharing works in progress (from my sketchbook!) there.

{ Click here to visit my new blog – remember to follow it! }

I barely opened it over the weekend, but I have a couple notes there about the changes that happened with the shop, what the new shopping cart has to offer, and a little note that I added to my Terms of Use page today.

I’ll keep popping in here to help remind you all that direct Meljen’s Designs news will be available at my blog, so you won’t miss out. :-)

This current blog (the one you’re reading now!) by the Meljen’s Team will still have weekly challenges & lots of BEAUTIFUL creations from the team gals! They will also continue to show creations made for new releases and help announce that, so please continue to read here as well!

Enjoy, and have a lovely day!

Pin It!

1 comment:

  1. Love you darling digis and your blog. You have a great team giving us newbees to the digi world lots of inspiration.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)