Thursday, July 26, 2012

Challenge #120 - Anything Goes

Welcome to another fun challenge week! We are so glad you are here!

Our challenge for you this week is a fan favorite:

~ ANYTHING GOES ~

Please remember that we require the use of any Meljen's Designs image for participation in our challenge! Entries that do not use a Meljen's Designs image will be deleted before the random draw.

♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥


This week, our Guest Designer, Gina joined in on another challenge...

Image: Beardy Gnome


And here are some examples from our FABULOUS Design Team!


Dianna
Image: Piggy Bank

Image: Piggy Bank

Image: Swim Time Mouse


And now YOU get to show off your work!


 
We can't wait to see what you create!


Pin It!

8 comments:

  1. These are lovely inspirations for the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love all the creations, this was so much fun

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the gorgeous inspiration this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I could not make up my mind which cute image I liked best so I entered both....is that ok?

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's perfectly fine to enter more than once! ;-)

    ~ Di

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lots of inspiration from the DT again this week. I really enjoy the variety of styles. This blog always gives me lots of ideas as I add to my wish list of Melissa's digis. Great colour palettes, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These are by far the cutest images. I am glad I have a littl collection now BUT I want more...Fab creations from the DT and entrants. Anything Goes challenges brings the best out in the creators...love aussie annie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Fabulous creations from the DT - thanks for the inspiration!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)