Saturday, July 28, 2012

Gina's had a GREAT Month!

Well, the time has come to bid farewell to another guest designer!  I do wish the months were longer!

Gina has been a lot of fun to have around this month and I have enjoyed sharing her designs with you!

Here are her final designs and they are fantastic!

I totally love this image, but I'll admit that I had a hard time with my design. I had all these ideas but they were not coming together at all. I actually had to set it aside for a while and work on something else and come back to it later. In the end, I am happy with it. I think she is super cute and makes me feel like I am on the beach with her! 



I've been on a total Halloween kick for the last 2 weeks, so I made these too! Maybe this year I'll have all my cards finished on time and actually sent out before the holidays pass! 



Well, it has been a true honor designing for Melissa, The Team and all the fans. I hope you enjoyed my creations and found them inspiring! Until next time, let the creativity flow and be crafty! {hugs} 


Pin It!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful creations this month, Gina! It's been a pleasure having you as a Guest Designer!

    ~ Di

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh, thank you Di! I've enjoyed every bit of it! :)

      Delete
  2. wonderful creations, i just love the halloween ones, beach bum one is super cute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello!

    Your creations are wonderful! I love the Halloween card with the dog image - everything on it is perfection! Thank you for sharing your designs and wishing you all good things!

    Hugs,

    Barbara Diane

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)