Friday, July 20, 2012

My Creating Space

I was so excited when Dianna asked me to share about my Creating Space because we had just converted part of our basement into a Papercrafting Room. My sweet husband painted the walls, put together the shelving units, found this oversized desk and even bought me a super comfy chair. (Yep, he is definitely a keeper!)



I love colour so I decided on green, pink & mauve cubical inserts, which hold a lot of my crafting stuff like brads, embellishments, dies, etc.

My husband loves chocolate covered almonds & I love the containers they come in. Perfect for holding a rainbow of pretty coloured ribbons.

My leftover cardstock and DPs are stored in the 2 plastic filing containers right behind my desk for easy access. New DPs are stacked on top & new cardstock is kept in the file holder on the wall. My sewing machine & threads are just on the other side of my chair. My desk is huge so there is lots of room for my cutter, scor-pal & grand caliber.

I keep most of my buttons in these magnetic spice racks. I also keep a few finished projects out on display...it really helps to encourage me on those days when nothing seems to be coming together very well.

My finished cards are inserted into a clear envelope and tucked away in a basket ready to use when needed. Recognize any of  these cute images?

Finally, I don't know what I'd do if I couldn't colour, so I have to say that my Copic Markers & digital images are a must have for me.
                                        Thanks for taking time to visit  My Creating Space.
                                                                      hugs, Nancy


Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. Love, Love, Love this craft room! Thank you for sharing it.
    Carol O

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous room...love all the colour!
    The baskets are fab for hiding lots of treasures!
    Tell your DH to keep eating those almonds as those jars are fab!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)