Saturday, August 25, 2012

Summertime With Patty!

Hello and Happy Saturday!

I hope that you are all enjoying your weekend, one of the few remaining of the summer, can you believe it?

Here's a beautiful, bright, summery card from our guest designer, Patty


Translation: Estoy aqui (means I'm here)

Well, I wish I was there!  Sun shining, waves, beautiful palm tree and an umbrella drink?  My kind of day!

Thanks for bringing a little summer peace into our days, Patty!

See you soon,
Dee
Pin It!

2 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! Perfect for summer! ;o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful creation.. love that look very tropical like our country Puerto Rico.
    -Sony
    sonia-studio60.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)