Thursday, September 20, 2012

Challenge #128 - Funny Bone

 
Welcome to another fun challenge week!  We are so glad you are here!

So sorry that we're a tad late this week - Thursday snuck up on us!!
 
Our challenge for you this week is:

~ FUNNY BONE ~
(Use a funny verse, quote or poem on your project) 

Please remember that we require the use of any Meljen's Designs image for participation in our challenge!
Entries that do not use a Meljen's Designs image will be deleted before the random draw.
 
♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥ ♥
 
And here are some inspiring projects from our FABULOUS Design Team!

 
Image: Little Possum



Image: Darling Dalmation



 Image: Witchy Brew (NEW!)


 
Image: Summer Snowman

 
Image:  Granny Wolf

 
Image: Mud Puddle Boy

Image: Dragon's Little Friend
 



And now YOU get to show off your work!
 





 
After you post your creation, PLEASE leave some blog love for Melissa & the Design Team!
They work so hard and it's nice to read your comments!

We can't wait to see what you create!

   
Pin It!

9 comments:

  1. Oh my word! Bravo, Design Team! These cards are the cutest yet! Rae Ann and I were thinking along the same lines. Because after reading the challenge, I immediately thought of using the "Witchy Brew" image with the same quote! And Tabbatha's card and quote really made me LOL because my daughters always tease me about being distracted by something sparkly. This is going to be a fun challenge! I am excited to see what other artists will contribute! All of the cards are just great! Thanks for the inspiration. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! Fabulous inspiration by the DT!! Really cute and funny stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey DT!! Y'all did a great job with these! I was looking at these at work and busted out laughing!!! uh, oh!!! :)
    audrey

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOL, these are great!! Good job everyone

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love ALL Meljen's images! They always have the perfect image for the card I have in mind. My friend and I are dieting so I am sending her this card I made for the funnybone challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fun challenge, lovin' the giggles this morning. Great cards DT!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm not good at creating humourous cards but I don't like a challenge to defeat me so I've given it a go. Quite pleased with what I came up with...hopefully someone will find it funny! Love the DT cards which I've just looked at - especially the dog and hydrant one.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you so much for your comments! (hugs)

(If you have questions for the artist, you can contact her directly at info@meljensdesigns.com - for all other questions, please visit our 'contact' page. We'll help you the best we can! :-)